- Australian Unity Personal Financial Services - www.australianunitypfs.com.au
Our financial advice philosophy is based on mutual understanding between our clients and us. It is a service model based around you as an individual, and it is something precious few institutions can deliver on.
Your financial plan will be tailored to your individual requirements to ensure you make best use of your financial resources now, and in the future. And if your financial goals change along the way, or if the legislative or investment framework in which we work changes, we will modify your plan accordingly to keep you on track.
Australian Unity brings to bear all necessary expertise to safeguard your financial wellbeing. Our hand-picked team of technical, research, and investment professionals is enlisted to make sure your tailored financial plan will help you achieve your long term goals.
Australian Unity Personal Financial Services is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence & Australian Credit Licence No. 234459 under which Australian Unity PFS is authorised to carry on a financial services business which includes the provision of financial product advice and dealing in financial products.
AFSL No. 234459 | ABN 26 098 725 145
- Financial Planning Association - www.fpa.asn.au
The Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA) is the peak professional body for financial planning in Australia. FPA practitioner members manage the financial affairs of more than 5 million Australians whose investments are valued at $630 billion. The FPA’s professional framework holds the highest standards for financial planning regulation around the world.
- Association of Financial Advisers - www.afa.asn.au
The Association of Financial Advisers is a professional organisation that has been serving the financial advising industry for over 65 years. Its aim is to provide members with a robust united voice, continually improve practices and focus firmly on the exciting, dynamic future of the financial advising industry. The four pillars that guide the strategic direction of the AFA are Voice, Leadership, Community and Education.
- Self Managed Super Fund Association of Australia - www.smsfassociation.com
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission - www.asic.gov.au
- Australian Securities Exchange - www.asx.com.au
- National Tax & Accountants Association - www.ntaa.com.au
- Financial Planning Association USA – International Member - www.fpanet.org
- Money Smart Website - www.moneysmart.gov.au
- Australian Taxation Office - www.ato.gov.au
- Reserve Bank of Australia - www.rba.gov.au
- Your Life Choices - www.yourlifechoices.com.au